For twenty years now, we’ve filled our mouths instead of commenting on a curmudgeon like Charlie Trotter.
Best of Chicago 2007
- Today in the Culture, August 6, 2021: Flashpoint Closing | Chicago Gets Food Equity Lead | AACM x Great Black Music Ensemble .
- Today In The Culture, September 23, 2021: The Great Chicago Fire At 150 | Chicago's Blarney Stone Closing | Film and TV Worker Strike? .
- Today in the Culture, June 14, 2021: Jackson's Pulitzer | Great Lake Jumper | RIP James Lott .
- Today in the Culture: March 9, 2021 | LaToya Ruby Frazier to the T | Death of a great bartender | Fox-ification at NewsNation ART Blue-collar eyes T, the New York Times Style Magazine, features a lengthy profile of Chicago artist LaToya Ruby Frazier in its most recent issue. Frazier is a Hall of Fame member of Newcity's Art 50 list and was most recently featured here on the occasion of her solo exhibition at the Renaissance Society. From the New York Times: "Frazier’s…
- Today In The Culture, February 6, 2023: A New Old Town? | New Artistic Director at Oak Park Festival Theatre | A New National Park in… .
- Today In The Culture, December 12, 2022: Hopes for Pickwick | How Artists Flourish in Old Age | A Food Hall Closes .