The enclosed Starbucks means you now can buy the New York Times south of Division Street.
Best of Chicago 2007
- Best place to bring your in-town friends who want anything but deep dish pizza Fun atmosphere with room for groups? Check.
- Best weekly free show for almost two decades The crowd: regulars who have attended for anywhere from six months to sixteen years.
- Best burgeoning neighborhood to have a beer… or two... or ten A shimmering oasis for lovers of Chicago craft beer.
- Best place to go and watch dogs This isn’t your average dog park.
- Summer 2019: From Our Porch I Gaze at Our Lush Garden eggplant, tomato, and squash not yet risen parsley that reminds me of family each time I pass it
- Best place to witness the crushed bones of the past and the tenuous specters of the future The contest over this desecrated land is pure Chicago.