It’s not as warm as in Baghdad’s Green Zone.
Best of Chicago 2007
- Best existential annoyance on the CTA The voice voice reminds you day after day…
- Best sign of progress of maintaining CTA infrastructure The renovation continues.
- Best Sad Realization 1980s Chicago Is Long Gone It had its heyday when there was still a Dunkin’ Donuts parking lot.
- Best Sad Realization 1970s Chicago Is Long Gone With less than two weeks notice, employees were told they would be out of work.
- Behold the Persistent Legend of our Deep Blue Waters: The Lake Michigan Sea Serpent What they saw that day was the sea serpent that Chicagoans have reported spotting for more than one hundred years
- Best Self-Description That Shows That 1970s Chicago Will Be Here So Long As Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises Is One-hundred percent satisfaction.