Alinea chef de cuisine Dave Beran ran the Chicago Marathon this year and worked the line at Alinea the same day.
- Today In The Culture, July 18, 2022: The Bear Gets Two | Little Goat on the Move | CSO MusicNOW Sets Season .
- Today in the Culture, August 10, 2021: Frida Kahlo Big In DuPage | Ex-Leña Brava Chef's Pop-Up | D&D Museum .
- Today In The Culture, August 5, 2022: RIP Myrna Salazar of CLATA | CUFF Awards | Chef Joe Flamm Expands .
- Today in the Culture, August 27, 2021: Colson Whitehead Joins Lit Fest | Seoul Taco Ups Its Chef Game | Dunder Mifflin to Boul Mich .
- Best melding of older jazz and younger local talent Transporting jazz fans to the moment of creation of classic music of the century past.
- The Tower Is Crumbling: What the Decline and Fall of the Chicago Tribune and the Shattering of Local Media Means The problem we're facing now is that we're losing the common conversation that binds us as a society.