Mark Mendez, formerly of Carnivale:
“I can look at a chef’s menu and tell you where he’s at in his life.”
Best of Chicago 2010
- Today in the Culture, August 10, 2021: Frida Kahlo Big In DuPage | Ex-Leña Brava Chef's Pop-Up | D&D Museum .
- Today In The Culture, August 5, 2022: RIP Myrna Salazar of CLATA | CUFF Awards | Chef Joe Flamm Expands .
- Today In The Culture, January 9, 2023: Chef Richie Farina at Four Seasons | AMC Shelves Finished "61st Street" Season | The End of the… ,
- Today in the Culture, August 27, 2021: Colson Whitehead Joins Lit Fest | Seoul Taco Ups Its Chef Game | Dunder Mifflin to Boul Mich .
- Today In The Culture, December 20, 2022: Vic Mensa Curates on Boul Mich | Chef Michael Lachowicz is Fonda Evanston | Mutter Virtuosi Tour… .
- Today In The Culture, January 6, 2023: Chicago Seeks First Poet Laureate | Theaster Gates' Chef-In-Residence Program | Longtime Music Booker… .