Snowmaggedon? Snowpocalypse? You decide. All we know is it sure was a Biggie.
Best of Chicago 2011
- Best Place to Feel Tropical in a Snowstorm The brick exterior belies the tropical, 1930s-era Havana-style art deco interior.
- Today in the Culture: February 24, 2021 .
- Today in the Culture: February 12, 2021 ART Now that's a vast collection The Thoma Foundation announced the acquisition of "Our Lady of Loreto," a seventeenth- or eighteenth-century Peruvian painting of a Black Madonna by an unknown artist, for its Art of the Spanish Americas collection. It also added the work on copper, "Our Lady of Mercy with Saints Peter Nolasco and Raymond Nonnatus," to the collection.…
- Today in the Culture: February 10, 2021 ART Head to Hawaii today Sorry, we mean virtually, as Chicago's Theaster Gates joins Ai Weiwei and Homi K. Bhabha on a star-studded lineup for the inaugural Hawai‘i Contemporary Art Summit. It's free to attend with registration. Head to Michigan Avenue tomorrow The Art Institute of Chicago reopens tomorrow (February 11) and to help motivate you, they're holding over the…
- Today in the Culture: February 15, 2021 .
- Today in the Culture: February 19, 2021 .