- Dime Stories: RNC Night Two—Prom Night for Pimps, Trolls and Mutants Say this for the ongoing criminal enterprise that is the Trump presidency: nothing is beneath them. When they find their way to one morally reprehensible bottom and you think they cannot go lower, they find a way to keep digging in order to achieve a greater depth of lawlessness and repellent behavior.
- Best Summer Date Night Restaurant You can sit amid fairy lights.
- Dime Stories: Welcome to the Shitshow—Night One of the Presidential Debates The only thing comparable to last night's debate I'd ever witnessed before was when I was seven years old at Lincoln Park Zoo. I was in the Primate House and the apes were flinging heaping handfuls of chimp shit at each other. The only difference was they looked like they may have been having fun.
- Dime Stories: RNC Night Four—Trump Unlocks the Human Zoo Last night, the whole chessboard became visible: keep painting Joe Biden with the word "socialism." Keep acting as if the Covid-19 pandemic is China's fault and perhaps a premeditated, intentional act of sabotage. Keep pimping the "pro-life" agenda in order to rob women of their reproductive rights. Keep yelling, "They're coming to take away your guns!!!" Keep evading ANY responsibility…
- Best Evocation of Turn-of-the-Twentieth Century Wicker Park Winter from Jessica Hopper’s “Night Moves” "Everyone is smoking again…"
- Best Evocation of Turn-of-the-Twentieth Century Wicker Park Summer from Jessica Hopper’s “Night Moves” “You know how some nights you leave the house wanting to milk summer for all it’s worth…"