- A Garden in the Window: How to Grow in a Small Space Consider a windowsill garden.
- Dime Stories: RNC Night Two—Prom Night for Pimps, Trolls and Mutants Say this for the ongoing criminal enterprise that is the Trump presidency: nothing is beneath them. When they find their way to one morally reprehensible bottom and you think they cannot go lower, they find a way to keep digging in order to achieve a greater depth of lawlessness and repellent behavior.
- Free Will Astrology: Week of July 18, 2019 Cancer: tell me who you truly are, sing the songs you love.
- Dime Stories: RNC Night Three: The Volitional Blindness of the G.O.P. starring Mike Pence, Company Man While news, big news, was breaking all across America yesterday regarding the continued violence in Kenosha, Wisconsin over the murders of two Black Lives Matter protesters in the wake of the police shooting of Jacob Blake, you wouldn't have known it from watching the third installment of the Republican National Convention.
- Free Will Astrology: Week of May 2, 2019 TAURUS: Help endangered sea turtles.
- Summer 2019: A Myco-Adventure So many of my reveries now involve escaping from civilization and out into the country…