- Paper Chase: The Fabulous World of Tom Greensfelder's Model Life The Greensfelder Design Studio is a childlike page in the story of our city. His studio is filled with 175 vintage and replica paper models of fairgrounds, gas stations, boats, trucks, castles, a chicken in a coop, and more. They are carefully constructed with eyes cast on history and fantasy.
- Fine Arts Building Act Three: Shabby Grandeur, Tom Graham to the Rescue Spoiler alert: the Fine Arts Building was not sold to a developer and demolished. On June 7, 1978, it was designated a Chicago Historic Landmark. And the following year, it fell into the hands of its next benevolent owner.
- Today In Culture, October 16, 2023: Ramova Opening Planned | Tom Skilling Retiring | Water Tower Place's Future .
- Today In The Culture, December 16, 2022: New Chicago Film Office Head | Fifty Years for Chicago Opera Theater | Chicago Film Critics… .
- Today in the Culture: March 12, 2021 | Chicago artists take New York | Chicago gets a new Haring .
- Chicago Icons: Dancing in Chicago by Bette Cerf Hill Bette Cerf Hill, a cultural icon, writes a story about her journey in Chicago, highlighting her personal "bests."