photo essay by Christopher Rejano
- Summer 2020: Writing for Summer, in an Uncertain Spring I'll have squeezed myself open to the sun
- Summer 2020: A Summer Idyll What good is summer under pandemic conditions?
- Summer 2020: Have the Summer of Your Dreams The possibilities are endless.
- Summer 2018: O, Sweet Summer: An Ode to Chicago Love I can tell you one thing: falling in love—and in our beloved city—is worth the gamble.
- Summer 2018: Summer Girls: A Ghost Story I imagined the girl who appeared to me that summer was killed in the yard.
- Summer 2020: Spring I keep remembering that this time of suffering is also many people’s first spring.